The AP Jumpstart program is a week (or two weeks) of highly intensive Applied Behavior Analysis(ABA) therapy conducted by our best therapy staff. The treatment process is further overseen daily by a senior consultant who provides spontaneous monitoring and direction.
The Jumpstart program achieves far greater gains in a short period of time than regular therapy which will achieve in many weeks. It is perfect for families who wish to experience ABA treatment and evaluate whether AP is right for them before committing and perhaps having to give up other services. It is also suitable for out-of-town families who wish to boost their child’s skills. This is a very powerful opportunity for families to make rapid progress of their child in a short time frame.
Time: Monday – Friday (9:00-11:45am and 1:00-3:30pm)
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Children who are new to Applied Behavior Analysis
- Children who have limited response to intervention
- Children who need boost to energize current programs
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM INCLUDE?
- Assessment and analysis of children’s current skill level and program
- Behavior Assessment
- Intensive progress oriented therapy
- Hands-on training for parents and therapists
- development of a progress-oriented curriculum and behavior plan
- “We did Jump Start six weeks after my son was diagnosed. When I say it was a life-changing event for everyone, I truly mean it!”Jane Heisel, M.D., M.S.