In Hong Kong, we work extensively with both local and oversea families, schools and professionals. Most of our workshops provide hands-on practices with immediate feedback and guidance from our experts. High ratio of instructor to participants in small group setting allows intensive practices and skill perfection. In our workshops, you will enjoy working on your mind as well as your hands-on skills!
Overseas Professional Training Program for Schools and Organizations
Autism Partnership offers a range of tailor-made professional training programmes in a variety of subject areas related to ASD and ABA for institutions, schools or organisations.
Conducted by our highly experienced and qualified director or consultants, the Professional Training Program empowers participants to broaden their ASD knowledge and further develop their skills in ABA treatment or teaching. The combination of didactic theory and practical hands-on exercises helps build stronger clinical or teaching experience in a professional environment.
- Gain effective ABA procedures and techniques
- Learn more about how to design result-oriented training or clinical processes
- Understand how to develop more systematic program for teaching or training
- Leverage collective intelligence and develop high-end facilitation skills
- Get to know how to individualize programs for different children with ASD
Who Can Benefit
Suitable for kindergarten or primary and secondary school teachers, allied educators and professionals;
Particularly for those who take care and educate children with ASD.
Language: Available in English/Cantonese/Mandarin
Remarks: Additional costs will be extra charged, including but not limited to hotel, airfare, extra senior behavior therapist and travelling insurance of the staff.
- ” The one-day didactic workshop was extremely successful, almost 250 people came, mostly parents and special education workers. Actually, some scientist and doctors also attended the lecture, even the head of child psychiatry of Siberian Federal Region visited the talk.
The hands-on part overcame all expectations and was absolutely fantastic. Everyone including parents, students and even translators were elated by the progress the kids made. It was unbelievable. We all saw what the real quality ABA intervention was.” Yevgeniy,Parent/Organizer of training workshop, Siberia, Russia
- ” A wonderful, clear, concise and informative presentation. A chance to ask questions along the way. Presented with clear PowerPoint and useful information with signs to look out for how to help.”Mr. Beauchamp Ruth, Sai Kung International Pre-school, Hong Kong
- ” The teaching interaction workshop was excellent. It was beyond my expectation, a lot of worthwhile information and practical exercise that is very useful to me both in professional and in personal life. I never regret that I had traveled miles away from Bangkok all the way to Hong Kong just to be part of this workshop. I will definitely attend another workshop in AP
” Ms Eden Vidal, ASCOT International School, Bangkok
- “I just wanted to write to say how valuable and information I found the recent AP workshop. The presenter was extremely well prepared and the timing of the presentation was just right for our group which was a mixture of parents, teachers and therapists. Attending your workshop was an excellent way for me to network, with other people in the breaks too. I like the fact that the training groups are small, it meant that even the shy participants felt confident to ask questions.I particularly enjoy the sessions where we can practice our new skills with real students. I don’t know any other support service which offers such a variety of workshop topics.
It is a real testament to the talents of the AP managers and staff. I cannot stress how important it is for AP to continue to encourage capacity building in these very effective research
based technique in HK. Thanks again. Keep up the good work.”
Dr. Kathleen Tait, Associate Professor in Disability Studies