JOIN OUR TEAM, WE ARE HIRING!
Teaching children with autism is a very unique profession and it requires patience, enthusiasm and commitment. Autism Partnership (AP) hires high caliber and energetic individuals to join us as Behavioral Therapists to implement 1:1 and group treatment programs.
Behavior Therapists will implement center and home-based treatment programs, observe and record children’s behaviors, monitor student progress, participate in clinic and team meetings, and receive pre-service and ongoing training from Program Supervisors and Consultants.
We are looking for people with:
• Enthusiasm, willingness to learn, and commitment
• A creative thinker with strong critical thinking skills and problem solving skills
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Fluent in English and Cantonese
• Enjoy working with children
• University Degree Holder
• 0-2 years’ experience in Education Field. Fresh graduates are welcome
• 4 months in-depth Intensive High-Quality Didactic and Practical Hands-on training
• Ongoing mentorship program and regular on-job training
• Overseas working opportunities
• Performance Bonus
• Opportunity for rapid career advancement
• Work-life Balance – 5 Days working with no OT
• Free snacks and fruits are provided (Even not unlimited, you will never go hungry)
• Open-mind, flexible, friendly, respectful and fun company culture
• Annually team-building activities + Annual Dinner!
In AP, we offer a Multi-tier Supervision System!
AP implements a multi-tier supervision system to ensure our children receive only the best quality teaching available. Our professional team of Behavioral Consultants maintain their current knowledge and high-level expertise through Autism Partnership’s commitment to ongoing training in Los Angeles. Training is conducted regularly in the US and in HK.
Team happiness spurs productivity!
In AP, we believe that our team is our greatest asset. Without them, we wouldn’t be where we are today. Like you, we want our team to be happy and feel fulfilled in their jobs.
We organizes fun events regularly to make our team stay happy and motivated!
If you are interested in exploring employment opportunities with Autism Partnership, please email your resume to email@example.com