APF Charity Raffle 2023
Support the Autism Partnership Foundation’s 2023 Charity Raffle
Create a Brighter Future for People with Autism!
- Meal voucher at Simplicity of Panda Hotel (Worth HKD2,000)
- Dinner Buffet for Two Persons in Clipper Lounge at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong (Worth HKD1,650)
- Lancôme Absolute Soft Cream 30ml (Worth HKD1,440)
- Ocean Park Water World Admission Ticket for Two (Adult) (Worth HKD1,120)
- and more!
How raffles work
Simply buy tickets in-person in our ticket selling locations or online via this website! By entering today, you’ll help to enable APF to provide timely services and assistance to help those affected by ASD.
How to Purchase Your HKD20 Raffle ticket?
- By online (Click here) (minimum order of 10 tickets (1 booklet))
- In person (Purchase tickets in-person at locations)
APF Raffle Details:
- Raffle selling period: 10th January to 28th February, 2023
- Date of raffle draw: 3rd March, 2023
- Raffle ticket price: HKD20 each
- Each ticket with coupons of
- HKD5 coupon of Saint’s Alp Teahouse
- HKD5 coupon of About Thai
- HKD5 coupon of Choi Fung
- 15% discount off coupon of Ngong Ping 360
- Raffle selling booth Location and Schedule: Click here to see details
- Raffle License # 4858
How your support helps APF
Years of the pandemic have made the lives of underprivileged children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and their families challenging. Your generous donation enables us to provide more assistance to help those affected by ASD.
Autism Partnership Foundation (APF), a registered charitable organisation in Hong Kong, is committed to making a difference to the lives of children with ASD and their families. We provide intensive Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) therapy for children with ASD from low-income families.
Buying a raffle ticket or make a general donation can help changing the life of a child with ASD! Funds raised in this raffle campaign are for APF charity services, including 1 month intensive treatment and Learning Buddies.
Children like Ting Gwan and Hao Tian who received 1 month intensive treatment and more than 6 months of Learning Buddies in APF. You can find out more about their stories here!