【AP Director’s Sharing】Getting to know more about effective ABA training method in AP
During the epidemic, most students have to stay at home and suspend from school, which is a big challenge for parents of children with ASD. Some kids with ASD begun to show signs of regression due to the lack of intensive interventions during this difficult period. To support parents and teachers of children with ASD during the outbreak of Coronavirus COVID-19, we have invited AP director, Mr. Toby Mountjoy to conduct an online webinar about self-stimulation behaviors and strategies.
If you are concerned and feel helpless with your child’s self-stimulation behavior problems, this is a great opportunity for you to learn and practice!
To get FREE tickets, share us the situation in video format and it might be featured as a case study at the webinar!
Our AP director, Mr. Toby Mountjoy will analyse the situation and, provide clinical advises using effective ABA treatment. Not only this will provide practical knowledges and advices to you, but also help other parents of children with ASD with similar problems to make progress together!
|Date:||May 29th, 2020 (Friday)|
|Time:||2:00pm – 4:00pm|
|Language:||English (with simultaneous translation in Mandarin)|
|Target:||Parents with kids with ASD, caregivers, therapists, teachers and other professionals|
|Fee:||200 HKD / approx. USD26|
How to Get Free Tickets:
- Add Autism Partnership WhatsApp： +852 5399 5118 or email us via email@example.com with uploading the videos via shared google drive
- Upload your videos via WhatsApp or by email by May 20, 2020, and indicate the self-stimulation behavior problem that your child is facing.
- The content of submitted videos are limited to the topic of this webinar. Any videos that are not relevant to this topic will not be considered.
- Please make sure the video is taken in a well-lit environment, and the quality of video is relatively high and clear.
- To secure the privacy of each participants, all the videos played in the webinar will be face-blurred. All the videos are only used for this webinar, and will not be shared to any third party or other commercial use.
- AP will select and edit on the submitted videos. Appreciate your understanding on that.
Join this webinar now to enjoy HKD100 coupon for purchasing AP publications.
Parents Q&A- My son has self-stimulatory behavior
Please share to let more people know about ABA Therapy Skills.