Do you sometimes:
- Feel exhausted in meeting your child’s needs?
- Feel clueless about how to tackle certain problems your child is struggling with?
- Unsure about the effectiveness of treatment you are currently taking?
If you’ve recently learned that your child has or might have autism spectrum disorder, and you are seeking for professional advices and looking for an effective treatment that best helps your child, we are here to help you.
AP is now offering limited 30mins FREE Online One-On-One Parent Advisory with AP directors for parents who have registered and attended to our online charity conference – Autism Partnership Asia Pacific Charity Conference: Autism Through the Ages on April 3rd – 4th !
This 30mins online session can help you to:
- Understand some of the reasons behind your child’s certain problems; or
- Have a better idea on tackling concerns in certain aspects you may have about your child; or
- Evaluation on the effectiveness of current progress, etc
During the 30 mins session, you could share specific problems or concerns, and discuss with our experienced directors in terms of your child’s current training/schooling/behavior/expressive and receptive language/play interestes/social interestes etc, to get an in-depth explanation or advices on parenting children with ASD.
|Period:||April 12-16 (TBC)|
|Consultants:||Mr. Toby Mountjoy or Ms. Kan Wong|
|Consultation Duration:||30mins (each family can book 1 session only) **session time will be arranged by AP|
|Target:||Parents of children with ASD|
|Availability:||20 families (each session is limited to max. 2 adults, no need to involve children)|
|Fee:||FREE OF CHARGE|
To getting a chance to join 30mins free parent advisory, please remember to register Autism Partnership Asia Pacific Charity Conference: Autism Through the Ages on April 3rd – 4th first.