Autism Partnership SHENZHEN Informal Observation and Consultation
• Is my child in an appropriate development and abilities on his/her age?
• What are the key curriculum areas and priority treatments we should focus on now?
• Should my child be doing one-on-one training/ small group training/ school?
• How many hours of therapy should my child be doing?
• What should we do as parents to help my child?
If any of the above questions concerns you, this informal observation for your child will be a great opportunity to answer all your uncertainties and worries. With the great success in Guangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing, we will visit Shenzhen in the coming August by our experienced Behavioral Consultant, Ms Catherine Tam.
With face-to-face observation and consultation, we identify your child’s areas of strength and weakness and provide clinical advices. As a parent, you will learn greatly about your child’s current ability and needs for future development and training programs.
Ms Catherine Tam (AP experienced Behavioral Consultant) will:
• Conduct a parent interview and work directly with your child
• Identify your child’s areas of strength and weakness
• Provide guidance on curriculum areas for your child
• Provide advice on the current priority of treatment
• Provide direction on the format of therapy i.e. go to school, 1 on 1, small group, etc
• Demonstrate to parents skills to tackle child’s problem behaviors if any
• Answer parent questions
|Date & Time:||
1 – 2 August, 2019 (Thu – Fri.)
9:00am – 5:30pm
|Consultation duration:|| 2.5 hours (each family can book 1 session only)
**Date and time will be arranged by AP
Tong Li Center
(No.81-2 Dasheng Sports Park, No.81 Niushibu Road, Henggang Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen; near to Liuyue Station Exit A)
|Quota:||6 families (max. 3 families per day)|
|Consultant and Fees:||Behavioral Consultant: Ms Catherine Tam
HKD 15,000 (~RMB 12,900)
|Language:||English/ Mandarin/ Cantonese|
|Remarks:|| – Each session is limited to max. 1 child with 2 adults.
– Parent must accompany the child throughout the session time.
Close caregiver is also allowed to attend the session.
*This is NOT a formal diagnostic or skills-based assessment. NO REPORT will be provided.
LAST 2 SLOTS LEFT, first come first served!
“I self-study with books and got some theory and skills. However, I got to understand much more after seeing the demonstration by Ms Teri Mok.”
-Mrs Ma, 6 years old ASD kid’s mother
“I got to know much better of the problems to be fixed for my child’s future training needs. Thank you very much AP!”
-Mr Hou, 3.9 years old ASD kid’s father
"Toby and Ms Christy Lai are very professional! They explain to me in details and did great demonstration to me. I found much to improve on my daily workout with my child. Hope the duration can be longer. And will be good if AP can have this service to us more frequently!"
-Mrs Jiang, 4.3 years old ASD kid’s mother
Ms. Tam Kar Yan, Catherine
Ms. Catherine Tam holds a Master of Science in Applied Behavioral Analysis and is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. She joined Autism Partnership in 2005 and began working as a Program Specialist. She has extensive experience with children and teenagers with autism in one-on-one and group settings.