ABA Workshop + APF Tour – Hong Kong
Autism Partnership Foundation (APF) is one of the affiliated charity organizations of AP in Hong Kong. In celebration of AP’s 20th anniversary, we are happy to collaborate with APF in generating public educations on Autism and ABA therapy.
On 12 November, AP’s Behavioral Consultant, Mr Raymond Fung, will share his 18 years of experiences and knowledge in ABA during the 3-hours workshop. A tour in APF’s Parent Resources Center will be followed for your visit to learn more about AFP’s missions, programs, students and staff. You can see in live how their therapists/teachers apply ABA therapy on their daily training sessions. Don’t miss out this great chance!
|Date & Time:||November 12, 2019 (Tue) 10:00am – 2:30pm|
Room 1103, 11/F, Sun Cheong Industrial Building, 1 Cheung Shun Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
|Topic:||Teaching Core Skills to Young Children with ASD with ABA|
|Available Seats:||60 seats|
|Remarks:||ALL REGISTRATION FEE OF THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE DONATED TO Autism Partnership Foundation (APF)|
|Registration deadline:||October 20, 2019 or upon fully booked (FIRST COME FIRST SERVED)|
|Original price:||HKD 500/person (USD 65)|
|Special discount:||HKD 200 (USD 26) for people who joined AP other November paid conference @Hong Kong/Beijing/Singapore/Korea (not included workshops or free events)|
Payment Methods:Supported payment methods include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Alipay and Bank transfer
Continue Education Credits:
|The Behavior Analyst Certification Board||BCBA/ BCaBA||3|
|Social Workers Registration Board
(Voluntary Continuing Professional Development Scheme for Registered Social Workers)
|Hong Kong Institute of Speech Therapists||Speech Therapists||3|
|The Hong Kong Psychological Society||Educational Psychologist|
|10:00am – 1:00pm||ABA Workshop: Teaching Core Skills to Young Children with ASD with ABA
Speaker: Mr. Raymond Fung (M.S. ABA, BCBA, Behavioral Consultant)
In this workshop, Mr Raymond Fung (M.S. ABA, BCBA, AP Behavioral Consultant) will share how we effectively teach core skills for young students with ASD. He will discuss and demonstrate strategies including:
– The use of reinforcement
– ‘Learning how to learn’ skills
– Effective teaching techniques
– Behavior management related to our student’s needs
*with 10min break and 30min Q&A session
|1:00pm – 1:30pm||APF sharing|
|1:30pm – 2:30pm||APF Center visit
15min per group, each group max. 12 people
|Mr. Raymond Fung
M.S. ABA, BCBA, Behavioral Consultant
Raymond is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with a Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis from St. Cloud State University, and currently pursuing his doctoral degree at the University of Bristol in education. Raymond is the conference chair of Hong Kong Association for Behaivor Analysis (HKABA), the member of Association for Behaivor Analysis International (ABAI) and the part-time lecturer of a master program of ASD in the Open University of Hong Kong. For over 18 years, Raymond has been teaching individuals with ASD of different ages and functioning levels in 1 on 1, group and school settings at Autism Partnership under the on-going training from Dr. Ron Leaf and his associates. Since 2004, he has been specializing in professional training for therapists, supervisors, schoolteachers, and parents internationally. He consults in China, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Korea, South Africa, and Russia. Currently, he is the behavioral consultant of AP Hong Kong, the clinical director of AP Philippines, and the voluntary consultant of AP Foundation. In 2014-15, Raymond developed 6 mobile applications for individuals with ASD. Raymond has been actively promoting autism awareness and effective treatment by conducting workshops, writing articles for his 2 columns, and hosting a radio program.
Autism Partnership Foundation (APF), a registered charity body (qualified for the exemption from tax section 88 of the Inland Revenue) in Hong Kong, is committed to making a difference in the life of individuals with autism. Through various fundraising initiatives, APF aims to raise funds to generate public awareness and knowledge about autism. APF also advocate ABA treatment and intervention through community programs of education and research and provide support and help for children with ASD and their families in Asia.
Website of APF: apf.org.hk
- Take a screenshot of the payment page and keep it for further checking if needed.
- The E-Receipt will be sent to your registered email on the last working day of your payment month. If the payment date is at the end of the month, you will receive your receipt at the end of the following month.
- If you need the Participation Certificate, please apply from the “Application Form of Participation Certificate” at the reception desk on the conference day. It will be sent to your registered email within 2 weeks after the conference.
- To apply for Continue Education Credits, please have sign-in in related Forms at reception desk upon arrival.
- BCBA who needs to apply for the BCBA credits, please fill-in your BCBA number and sign in and out 4 times on the “Attendance List for BCBA” sheet (signature is required for arrival, lunch break, and departure). The BCBA Participation Certificate will be sent to your registered email within 2 weeks after the conference.
- Each Registration No. is for ONE participant ONLY, the number cannot be shared with others either other family members/members of a group (will have admission identification checking).
- Adults only, children under the age of 16 are not allowed to enter.
- Registration cancellations will be eligible to receive a refund less a 20% service fee. Cancellations received 1 month before the conference date will not be eligible for any refund.
- If necessary, you can transfer your admission to others ONCE. Notification must be provided to AP at least 7 working days prior to the conference date for changing the registration list.
Ms. Cherry Chong
Tel: 2174 6888